Moregoldcoast.com.au embraces a Gold Coast that’s everything you know and love, yet more than you think. Whether you’re a local or live elsewhere in Australia or overseas, we’re about uncovering all the things you don’t know about the Gold Coast. We want you to be positively surprised and engaged.
We’re an apolitical collaboration of local partners and contributors, led by City of Gold Coast. And we’re in tune to tell a story of transformation as the Gold Coast prepares for the 2018 Commonwealth Games and beyond.
Insider’s guide to the Gold Coast
Discover everything Gold Coast with More Gold Coast, offering an insider’s guide to:
- Gold Coast Events – all the latest events, activities, exhibitions, markets, sport, community, art, culture and more
- Business and investment – stay up to date with the latest business news, infrastructure projects and investment opportunities
- Arts and culture – unearthing the creative heart of the Gold Coast
- Gold Coast lifestyle – restaurant reviews, local fashion boutiques, feel-good stories, feature recipes and more
- Sport and recreation – uncovering sports news from grass roots through to the big stage
- Study, research and education – the Gold Coast is one of the best places to study in Australia with top universities, leading research and a variety of short courses
- Technology and innovation – More Gold Coast will keep you up to date as the Gold Coast fast becomes a thriving hub and incubator in the technology, innovation and startup space
- Visiting the Gold Coast – from beaches to the hinterland, and theme parks to gourmet dining, the Gold Coast is bursting with entertainment and activities to keep visitors busy
- Active and Healthy – City of Gold Coast’s award-winning Active & Healthy program offers over 170 free or low cost physical activity and healthy eating group sessions per week.
Connect with us on social media
We welcome your voice in the mix, and in sharing the stories on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+. It’s time to share our stories, it’s time to share our city. There’s one place you can: moregoldcoast.com.au.